Empowering rescuers with Real CPR Help
The ZOLL® AED Plus® continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance. Only half of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, but all require high-quality CPR. The AED Plus guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and will deliver a shock if needed.
- Real CPR Help® technology provides real-time feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions and supports rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts.
- Five-year battery and electrode pads mean fewer replacements, improved readiness, and the benefit of a low total cost of ownership.
- Optional PlusTrac™ AED program management ensures your AED is ready to go when needed.
- AED Plus with AED cover
- Adult one-piece electrode (CPR-D-padz®)
- One sleeve of batteries
- Soft carry case
- Medical prescription
- Free onsite service with every purchase
Hope is in your hands with the AED Plus.
Read More - zoll_aed_plus_8000-004007-01_ais.pdf