• Composite toe: rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
• Oiled full-grain leather upper
• Air mesh and mesh lining for dry comfort
• Removable, full-cushion footbed
• Single density polyurethane midsole
• Cement construction
• Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue
|Boot Toe||Steel Toe, Composite Toe|
|Boot Features||Electric Hazard|
|Technologies||• ELECTRICAL HAZARD: Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rate ASTM F2412-11 1/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
• STEEL TOE: Wolverine Steel-Toe boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75. Steel-toe boots help protect your feet from falling or rolling objects.