Shipping & Returns
Orders from Safety Products will usually ship within 3-5 business days. In the rare case that it is out of stock, we will notify you by email.
Please Note: If you select expedited shipping (Second Day Air, Three Day Select) with your order, it may not ship the same day and could be subject to 2-3 business days for processing. Your order will be shipped using the service selected during checkout, and will arrive within the timeframe chosen once the order is processed and ships.
Free UPS Ground shipping is available on all orders over $49 shipped to the Contiguous U.S. Orders under $49 shipped to the Contiguous U.S. are subject to a $7.95 flat rate UPS Ground shipping charge. We also offer a $25 flat rate charge for standard shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. Normal shipping rates apply to all other orders.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Returns are accepted for exchange or credit within 30 days of purchase.
All products must be returned in new, sellable condition, with tags attached, to ensure full credit. If an item is defective, please contact customer service at (866) 787-3785.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- Send the return package to the following address:
2170 E. Sherman Blvd
Muskegon MI 49444
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. Any exchanges will be shipped back to you via Standard UPS Ground Shipping at no charge. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.