- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Timberland PRO® Rubber double toe and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
|Colors||Pit Stop Briar|
|Boot Toe||Steel Toe|
|Boot Features||Electric Hazard, Slip Resistant|
|Technologies||Timberland PRO® Rubber: Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Anti-Fatigue Technology: Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Steel Safety Toe: Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Electrical Hazard Protection: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-Day Comfort Guarantee: If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, you will be refunded the purchase price - keep your receipt.
PowerFit™ Comfort System: The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
Non-Metallic Puncture-Resistant Outsole: This footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards and features a flexible non-metallic plate designed to minimize the likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.
CSA Omega Rectangle: Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) requirements for resistance to electric shock in the outsole.
CSA Green Triangle: Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.