The Avenger Crosscut gives you the lightweight flexibility of a trail hiker, but with safety features needed for the jobsite.
This work hiker has a brown leather upper with durable mesh panels to increase breathability and reduce weight. A ribbon of red traces across the toe and along the padded collar. Laces loop through non-metallic hardware that won't catch or scratch items. A lugged outsole provides traction, abrasion and slip resistance in a variety of environments.
ASTM-certified safety features abound. A steel safety toe cap, which is certified for up to 75 pounds of compression, protects toes from rolling and falling objects. The Lenzi® puncture-resistant plate provides enhanced puncture protection from sharps, such as nails, underfoot. And electrical hazard resistance is built in.
Feet will be dry - Crosscut boots are waterproof. And feet will be comfortable with a double-cushion insole. Pick up a pair of these athletic-inspired, lightweight work hikers today.
- EVA midsole
- Steel Toe
- Rubber Lug Outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Lenzi puncture-resistant plate
- Removable footbed
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Defined heel
- No exposed metal on upper
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 8
- Leather, synthetic and mesh fabric upper
- Waterproof Construction for Dry Comfort
|Boot Toe||Steel Toe|
|Boot Features||Electric Hazard, Waterproof|