The Men's Avenger Wellington Met is heavy on protective features, yet light weight and comfortable.
These rugged pull-on boots are made to protect your feet without weighing you down. An internal metatarsal guard made with flexible XRD® Material hardens upon impact, protecting the tops of feet from falling objects. Toes are protected with a roomy carbon nanofiber composite toe that meets ASTM standards for impact and compression, yet weighs less than other protective toe materials on the market.
Safety features continue underfoot. An internal puncture-resistant plate protects the bottoms of feet from sharps, such as nails. The slip- and oil-resistant nitrile rubber outsole stands up to abrasion and also is resistant to heat and chemicals. And these boots also have resistance to electrical hazards, providing a level of protection against live wires.
With an upper made of full-grain leather and rugged denier Nylon, these boots will hold up to daily wear. Pull tabs help with foot placement. An abrasion-resistant bumper toe and heel add life and durability to these boots. No metal components equates to easy pass through metal detectors.
You will be comfortably on your feet - a nylon shank provides stability supports arches. A removable dual-density Rebound footbed provides cushion. Waterproofing will keep the wet out and feet dry and comfortable.
These boots will help you to meet challenges on the work site and keep you safe. Purchase your pair of Avenger Met Guard Wellingtons today.
- Slip- and oil-resistant
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Toe & heel bumper
- Lenzi puncture-resistant plate
- ASTM F2413 metatarsal guard standards
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Internal metatarsal guard
- Nylon shank
- XRD® Material metatarsal guard for impact protection
- 90-degree defined heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Flex-welt construction
- Full-grain leather and man-made combination
- Removable dual-density Rebound insole
- Mark II slip resistant test results: Wet->1.00, Oily-0.55, Oily Wet-0.50
|Boot Toe||Non-Metallic Toe|
|Boot Features||Electric Hazard, Waterproof, Slip Resistant, Metatarsal Protection|