- 250 denier, 100% polyester shell with Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Stain release to help combat stains
- Brushed polyester quilt lining
- Meets ANSI / ISEA 107-2010
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material #8725
- ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standard
|Technologies||• Rain Defender®: Carhartt Rain Defender® durable water repellent makes garments rain, mist and snow resistant. Moisture beads up and rolls off to keep you drier and on the job longer because we know work days don’t get rain delays.
• Carhartt and 3M: outworking them all to help keep you safe. Carhartt high-visibility garments use 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material that meets strict safety standards to help you be seen. Segmented trim is used on Carhartt high-vis t-shirts for superior breathability, durability, and comfort, as well as on FR t-shirts and sweatshirts. It helps protect you if you’re in harm’s way.
3M and Scotchlite™ are trademarks of 3M, used under license in Canada.